Community Forum
Home Page * * Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 

Delete all board cookies

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to Battlezone 1 Forum!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Battlezone 1998 Redux Lag
PostPosted: May 25th, 2016, 10:15 pm 

Yes its for film editing/and streaming modeling and map making .
i do a lot of sound mixing also on the side.
i been recording bunches,of vids on you tube been doing it for years for bz 1 promotion and player finding :)
and now i get to do it for bzredux too
also some of the things like skins can be added to bz 1 thats a ? i thinks so yes .?
Whats good about this rig i get to add a second
gtx 970 for sli next week if you going to play a game you mights as well see it as intended

PostPosted: May 26th, 2016, 9:06 pm 

AHadley wrote:
Just so you're aware, nolbp, your PC is way over-spec for typical gaming use. That's a beast. I'd be expecting to do some hardcore development, rendering and film editing on something like that ;)

@choes: Player counts look low because the lobby doesn't show games that are full. There are 27 people online at time of posting, and this is an off-peak time; the most people online at a time was over 300 not so long ago and there are regular peaks of just shy of 50 people online at a time. Steamspy reports over 10,000 players (13,4586±2,977).

Thanks for that info! :D

PostPosted: May 26th, 2016, 9:15 pm 

AHadley wrote:
Just so you're aware, nolbp, your PC is way over-spec for typical gaming use. That's a beast. I'd be expecting to do some hardcore development, rendering and film editing on something like that ;)

@choes: Player counts look low because the lobby doesn't show games that are full. There are 27 people online at time of posting, and this is an off-peak time; the most people online at a time was over 300 not so long ago and there are regular peaks of just shy of 50 people online at a time. Steamspy reports over 10,000 players (13,4586±2,977).

I am going to take it that my I7-3770 3.40hz with 10 gb ram and my nvidia gforce card will be fine for it

PostPosted: May 26th, 2016, 10:17 pm 

Capt Chaos wrote:
I7-3770 3.40hz with 10 gb ram

PC is way OP.

Capt Chaos wrote:
and my nvidia gforce card

GeForce what? If it's a GTX 1080 then, again, you're way over spec. If it's an MX400 then you're not going to have a fun time.

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 1:09 pm 

It seems the bad lag still has not been fixed, is anyone else currently having lag problems or know if they are still working on it?

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 1:38 pm 

Capt Chaos wrote:
It seems the bad lag still has not been fixed, is anyone else currently having lag problems or know if they are still working on it?
The lag was fixed a long time ago, the game now runs at 1080p 60 FPS on a GTX 970 and performs significantly better on Intel chips, achieving 720p 60 FPS I believe.

Home Page Home Page  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3

Contact Us | All times are UTC